Same old tricks. Freezer paper stensils directly on the fabric of the shorts and onto felt that was then heat bonede to the shirt. This was requested by one of my favourite nearly-five year olds as a 5th birthday gift: Wonderwoman
1. Figure out the size and placement of the hero logo.
3. Print logo onto freezer paper.
4. Use an exacto knife to cut out.
5. Iron freezer paper to felt or directly to tshirt.
6. Paint design with fabric paint.
7. Remove freezer paper.
8. If using, iron heatbond to back of fabric.
9. Cut fabric to size.
10. Iron onto garmet.
Next costume : cat (woman)